Thursday, November 10, 2011

Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection review and swatches
























I've just received the Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection. So far I am very happy with this palette, you can do countless looks from an everyday wearable neutral eye to a smokey eye look for a night out. The colors are very pigmented, apply smoothly, and last all day long. I also like the fact that the palette contains three cards that tell you how to do three looks; Fashion, Day, and Classic. I think the cards will be very helpful to those who are beginners with makeup and want some guidance. But you are certainly not limited to just those looks only, the possibilities with this palette are endless! In this palette you get nine eye-shadows all together. The colors are beautiful but the one thing that I did not like so much was that Honey Pot is a bit more yellow then I expected, I was hoping for a more gold color. On the plus side, this palette has a nice compact size which is always a bonus. It's easy to fit into your purse and carry around for touch ups. I would definitely purchase again!

No comments:

Post a Comment