Saturday, July 21, 2012

Warm brown smokey eyes tutorial



This is a new twist on the usual cool toned smokey eyes. This is a beautiful warm look that is flattering on all skin tones and eye colors, and would be perfect for a special event or first date.





Take a coral/orange color and work this into the crease and outer corner of the eye.
Here I am using "Coral Crush" by Too Faced cosmetics.


Now take a shimmery brown color and foil it with some water or fix+ spray and apply this along the lid and lashline. This really helps the colors look more bold and also keeps them from fading. Think of it like watercolors.
Here I am using "chocholate sun" by Too Faced cosmetics.


Tilt your head back so it doesn't transfer and wait a few seconds.


Now take a matte chocolate brown color and pat this over the lid and blend well.
Here I am using "sexpresso" by Too Faced cosmetics


It should look like this so far. 


Next take a gold color and highlight the inner corner. 
Here I used "Honey Pot" by Too Faced cosmetics.


Now just add the final touches such as mascara and eyeliner. I like this look with dark black eyeliner but if you wanted this to be more wearable for daytime you could simple use brown eyeliner to give the lashes a fuller look. 

Thanks for reading!

If you enjoy my tutorials, please "like" me on Facebook here: 
 http://www.facebook.com/makeupbymusette?ref=hl

All my love, 

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment