Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm moving to San Francisco!





I'm moving to San Francisco! I'm going to school for esthetics and I could not be more excited about living in such a beautiful city. I've only been to it once but that was long enough to know I am going to love it. After I bought my plane ticket it became so real to me that this is actually happening. Yes, I am feeling nervous because its such a huge change but I don't want to live with regrets. I am surrounded by loving and supportive people and I am so grateful for that. Feeling so blessed. 



Brittany... I wanted to do something with my life in your memory. I can feel you telling me to go for this and to never be afraid. I remember you giving me makeup lessons. But you taught me how to be beautiful on the inside too. You had a beautiful heart and truly enjoyed life. I hope one day I can live like you did so naturally. I will never forget you no matter where I go. You will forever be in my heart and I will always treasure what we had together. Just because you are in heaven, doesn't mean you aren't my sister still. I will always have three sisters, but you are my angel sister. One day we will be reunited and we can do our silly dances again. I'm so lucky to know you. You were a blessing to this world and you left it a better place then it was before you came.

"Everybody dies but not everybody lives"



You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When the skies are grey
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
So please don't take
My sunshine
Away

<3

1 comment:

  1. You left your blog open on my phone. I know your probably mad but I read it. It hurt alot when you left because I wanted to do the countdown to ten with you by my side. I'm very passionate and hence why I get mad so quickly. You probably won't ever see that I wrote this but yeah. And your face looks so round, it was probably the cutest ting ever. If I don't see you before the week ends, know that I will keep thinking about you even when I do go to miami. Bye..

    ReplyDelete