Monday, July 16, 2012

First ever MAC haul!



So I never tried any MAC products before because I because I usually go straight to the "Too Faced" goodies when I'm shopping. I am a makeup "creature of habit" I guess LOL. My sweet aunt gave me a gift card so I decided to try some products out. 



I got fix plus, mineralize skinfinish in "soft and gentle" and a few different eyeshadow colors like goldmine(rich gold), soba(gorgeous crease color), saddle(matte brown), auburn lights(highly pigmented copper) and cranberry. I also decided to try viva glam GAGA :D

In many cases I do feel like you get what you pay for. After trying these out the colors apply so smooth and last for so long. I love that the MAC eye-shadows have no fall out. What's your favorite MAC product?
 
Hope your day is full of sunshine! 

- Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment