Monday, July 23, 2012

MAC prep + prime transparent finishing powder review


Mac's prep + prime is now a must have for me, especially in the summer time.  After I noticed my face was melting at a fast rate, I just knew I had to do something. Previously I had been using "Get Even" by benefit, which had amazing coverage but did nothing to control oil. My aunt, a die hard MAC fan, recommended this for me. So I tried it out and was amazed at how long my makeup lasted! Usually I have to touch up my face every 2 hours(on a good day) after using this to set my makeup, I didn't have to touch up my makeup for the rest of the day. This is now an essential in my makeup collection. 



 Isn't this cool packaging? It reminds me of space.



Some reasons why I love this powder:

- Absorbs excess oil
- Does not leave a cakey finish, as it is see through.
- Keeps makeup fresh all day
- looks more natural then using a high coverage setting powder
- One shade works universally for all skin tones
- Can be worn on its own on top of moisturized skin, or on top of foundation
-Reduces the look of lines, pores, blemishes, and other imperfections
- Smooth, silky texture.

Please "like" my Facebook page for blog updates, beauty discussions, and makeup inspiration here: http://www.facebook.com/makeupbymusette?ref=tn_tnmn

- Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment